ISPC is in the business of selling overpriced home water filtration systems.The system put black mold throughout our homes commodes and bathrooms.

When we tried to contact customer service they where nonexistent. We stopped payment on the system and was quickly sued for $8K. I offered to pay them $6,500 on the spot just to be done with them and they refused. ISPC demanded the full amount with the threats of additional fees and daily interest.

These systems should not cost more than $1K and can be easily found at your local Home Depot or Lowes.DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH ISPC!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of filtration system. ISPC needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned filtration system in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at ISPC.

Had an Experience with ISPC?

Comments

Houston, Texas, United States #1341643

I bought a water syster from them also.They also put a lean on my house.

I live in TEXAS and they did the law suite against us to. We got a lawyer in Fl. The lawyer won our case and had the other company to pay the lawyers fees. The lawyer name is Ian R Leavengood email address is ileavengood@leavenlaw.com.

Please anyone that is having issue with rhis company please contact them.

Phone # is 727-327-3328.We dealt with ISPC for 10 years.

to M Gamble #1343203

Hello M Gamble,Just curious after you won your lawsuit did the lien drop off. They did the same thing to us and we tried fighting it with the state of Florida but it did not work.

Tampa, Florida, United States #1292787

I agree with you totally. They are trying to sue me now. What did you do to handle the lawsuit?